2016 John Deere 2620 3 and 5 Section Tandem Disks (20 ft. 9 in.)
The essential first step in your planting program
The 2620 Disk is ideal for loosening the top 3 to 5 inches of soil. Not only will the soil warm faster, it also helps your planter place seeds precisely for maximum germination. Models start at 20'9" – a perfect size for the 6R Series Tractors. To cover your acreage as quickly as possible, use your 9R Series Tractor to pull the wide-working 49-foot, 3-inch model.
- Easy-to-tension 2-in. gang bolts
- Hydraulic fore/aft leveling
- Perfect for light to medium soils, seedbed prep
- Ten widths from 20'9" to 49'3"
- Horsepower: 182
- Blade Spacing: 7.25- and 9-in.
- Blade: 22- or 24-in.
- Working Depth: Up to 5 in.