2016 John Deere 2310 Mulch Finisher 3-Section (18 Ft Rigid)
2310 Mulch Finisher 3-Section (18 Ft Rigid)
The 2310 Mulch Finisher is capable of sizing and managing significant amounts of residue while providing a soil profile perfect for planting or seeding.
- Heavy-duty implement tires come as base equipment
- Hitch storage and safety features
- Maintenance-free bearings increase productivity
- Quick and simple wing-leveling adjustments
- Rated Horsepower: 8-12 hp/ft.
- Speed: 10 mph
- Bearings: Dura-Flex bearing with triple lip on inner race (1, 2, 3) plus a wide seal (4) between outer race and flange prevents dirt from entering between bearings and flanges and helps retain lubrication in the bearings that are greaseable for long life
- Type: of scrapers - Combination ; of spool - Steel Fabricated
- Angle: Gang - 8 degrees
- Blade Spacing: 7.25 in.
- Blade: (size) 20 x .197 in.; (concavity) low
- Depth: Max: 5 in. ; Evenwith sweep: 5 in.
- Gang Shaft Diameter: 1-1/8-in.
- Spacing: 9-in.
- Tongue Weight: (rating) 1000 lb
- Tube Length: 4x4-in. rank tubes, 3x6-in. mainframe fore/aft tubes, 3x5-in. 5-section inner wings fore/aft tubes, 2x5-in. 3-section wings and 5-section outer wing fore/aft tubes ; Fore-and-aft - 139 in. ; Underframe clearance - 24 in.
- Working Width: 18, 9 ft, in.
- Adjustment: (Vertical) 8-in. (from even with the sweeps to 8-in. above)
- Base: (Equipment) Hydraulic depth adjustment
- Electrical: 9-pin connector for warning lights, 12-volt required for 5-section models
- GVW: 6500 GVW rating
- Hitch: Level-Lift T-hitch, cast steel hitch link, hitch jack, hydraulic hose tip storage bracket, CAT V option
- Hydraulics: (hoses and couplers) One set
- Number of: (Ranks) 5
- Standard: Telescoping; Wiring harness for transport lights
- Type: Flex 3-section, 5-section
- Warranty: 3 year frame and standard warranty
- Hydraulic Type: 3 SCVs required, hydraulic transport lockup