2016 John Deere 2210 Level-Lift Cultivator (12 Ft., 28 Ft. 6 In.)
2210 Field cultivators require less horsepower per foot than most other secondary tools and are capable of higher residue flows than in the past. This offers the advantage of productivity with wider implements across varying crop conditions.
- Compatible with other crop production equipment
- Guide to transport dimensions
- Offer excellent residue-handling capabilities
- Variety of frame models and working widths
- Rated Horsepower: 4-8 PTO hp/ft. (200 lb. shanks may require 1-2 more hp/ft.)
- Speed: 5 to 8 mph
- Depth: to 5-in.
- Spacing: 4.5, 6, 9-in.
- Tongue Weight: (rating) 1000 lb ; SS - 6500 lb
- Tube Length: 4 x 4-in. high-strength, box beam steel cross tubes through 3X6-in. and 2X5-in. steel fore-aft tubes (patented Tube-Thru-Tube design), welded construction ; Fore-and-aft - 134 in. Underframe clearance - 24 in.
- Electrical: 9-pin connector for warning lights
- Hitch: Floating T-hitch
- Number of: Ranks -5
- Standard: Telescoping
- Type: (Fold) 3-section, 3-section low transport
- Warranty: 3-year frame and standard warranty
- Hydraulic Requirement: 2 SCVs (lift and fold) at 2500 psi for optimum raise times
- Hydraulic Type: (hoses and couplers) one set