2016 John Deere 200 SeedBed Finisher (32 ft. Double-Fold)
When drawn by a field cultivator, the 200 Seedbed Finisher produces a level, firm seedbed. It distributes larger soil particles on the surface and finer soil particles in the seed zone to promote excellent seed-to-soil contact.
- Grease fitting guard allow access for lubrication
- Guide to transport dimensions
- Provides excellent residue handling
- Safety features come as base equipment
- Horsepower: One horsepower per foot of working width
- Bearings: Dura-Flex 3 + 1, two per gang
- Tires: 9.5L - 15FI Load Range D tires and wheels
- Rod Holders: Spiraling rods - Ten rods per roller, Diameter: 22 mm 0.875 in.
- Rollers: Internal web support, Diameter: 35 cm 14 in.
- Spindles: Plug-in spindles with 6-bolt hubs, Diameter: 2.25 in.
- Desc.: Seedbed Finisher
- Frame: (Wing )Double truss tube welded frame: 102 x 102 mm 4 x 4 in.
- Gang: (mounting) spring - Tube: 76 x 76 mm 3 x 3 in.
- Hitch: Tube frame with adjustable clevis hitch, telescoping tongue, and storage stand: 76 x 152 mm 3 x 6 in.
- MainFrame: Double truss tube welded frame: 102 x 102 mm 4 x 4 in.
- Type: (Fold) 3-section; 5-section